Ruby Goodness at O'Reilly News

Gregory Brown

Hi folks,

This is one-time announcement about a shift in my blogging schtuff.
I've been blogging for a long time at O'Reilly Ruby but will likely be
putting most of my attention on writing posts for O'Reilly News now.
You can follow the Ruby related stuff there by checking the Ruby tag:

http://blogs.oreilly.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?tag=ruby&blog_id=44

You could also just follow the main news feed at http://news.oreilly.com
but it's not all Ruby stuff (for better or for worse).

Sorry for spamming those who aren't interested, but this is the
easiest way I could think of contacting folks, since I don't have a
personal blog(*) related to general Ruby.

I will still do the Ruby Mendicant checkpoint messages on O'Reilly
Ruby, but after that, you can find my technical stuff on O'Reilly News
from here on out.

warm regards,
-gregory

(*) Occasional Ruby stuff happens on my personal blog, but it is
mostly confusing rants on religion, obscure poetry, random NSFW
commentary on silly things, and other stuff that is probably only
interesting to close friends or the very bored.