Ruby in Ruby

Austin Ziegler

Over on the pragprog list, Ron Jeffries suggested that it might be
interesting to implement Ruby in Ruby. I thought -- but could not find
quickly -- that someone had started such a project. I realise right now that
this might be much slower, but it would seem to me to make it easier to make
something like Rite or some other bytecode system possible, wouldn't it?

-austin

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Hello,

In message "Ruby in Ruby"

|Over on the pragprog list, Ron Jeffries suggested that it might be
|interesting to implement Ruby in Ruby. I thought -- but could not find
|quickly -- that someone had started such a project.

It's Ryan Davis aka zenspider. You can also google for "MetaRuby".

matz.