Ruby on Rails Developers in San Francisco

Garth Kharitou

Hey guys, is it ok to post career opportunities to this group?

I have a great opportunity for Software Engineers to join a fast growing e-commerce company in San Francisco, which was recently listed on Fast Company's top 50 most innovative companies in 2013.

This is a great opportunity to make a real impact that affects the entire organization.

We're creating a user-empowering platform that's redefining the face of social commerce.

Our engineers work on interesting problems like taking on the challenges of scaling and working on complex systems (through social programming and pairing.)

We're high-tech, have a cool (and physical product, and offer a gender-balanced, collaborative, calm and happy workplace.

For more information you can contact Garth at (e-mail address removed)

Thank you.