ruby plugin for eclipse

salai

Dear all Rubyist,

I cant find the Ruby Plugin for eclipse.
updatesite.rubypeople.org/releasedosen't work anymore.

I want to use with eclipse.
Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700

many thanks in advance,

salai

salai

Hi Park,

Thankyou verymuch.

I am using on mac OSx and ruby 1.8 version.

I still have some problem with ruby plugins..

Could not create the view:
org/eclipse/search/internal/ui/text/ResourceTransferDragAdapter

Anybody know, how can I solve this issue? Did I make some mistake on
Eclipse and Ruby Plugins installation ?

regards,

salai.

salai