Ruby SOAP docs?

Andrew Tongen

Hello,

I'm trying to get started with SOAP programming in ruby. I've been able
to generate some basic working code using WSDL and I have found some
smallish tutorials on-line. I've also looked at the documentation
(http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/soap/rdoc/index.html), but this
is basically just an rdoc skeleton. There are no READMEs or further
explanation of any methods.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find some deeper documentation
or in-depth howto's or anything that may be of help on this subject?

Thanks,
Andrew