[ANN] ruby-doc.org API docs updated

James Britt

API docs, both core and std-lib, have been updated on ruby-doc.org.

The default is now 1.9, but there are links for core and std-lib for
1.8.7 and 1.8.6

Sorry for the delay; good thing for New Year's resolutions.

--
James Britt

www.azhackers.com - Hack your world. Feed your head.
www.neurogami.com - Smart application development

Quintus

Am 03.01.2011 21:25, schrieb James Britt:
API docs, both core and std-lib, have been updated on ruby-doc.org.

Thanks!
But on ruby-doc.org's main page you have two links, one stating:
---------------------------------
1.9 core
Core API docs for Ruby 1.9
Base classes and modules, such as String, Array, Symbol, etc.
---------------------------------
and the other:
---------------------------------
Ruby 1.9
API docs for the latest version of Ruby.
---------------------------------
You should remove the second one I suggest.

And the standard library documentation contains a link to "ftools" which
doesn't exist in 1.9 anymore. The link points to an invalid target.

Vale,
Marvin

James Britt

Quintus said:
And the standard library documentation contains a link to "ftools" which
doesn't exist in 1.9 anymore. The link points to an invalid target.

Yeah, the problem is that generating the std-lib docs requires a set of
config files that list all the libraries and what files constitute each
library. I took a shorter path in order to just get an update in place
and did not go through those config files to see what is still correct
and what is missing. But that needs to be done in order to clean up
dead or missing links.

James