    --
    James Britt

    www.neurogami.com - Smart application development

    James Britt, Jun 30, 2009

  2. James Britt

    rogerdpack Guest

    I've noticed sometimes it hangs [or just takes forever?] and sometimes
    it uses up all available RAM on my box and starts thrashing [with a
    few gems, that is]

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=25740&group_id=627&atid=2475
    might be related.
    Thanks for the update.
    =r

    rogerdpack, Jul 1, 2009

  3. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    I ended up running it locally and copying the files up to the server.

    The local gen went pretty fast.

    The generation of the 1.9 docs still fails, though I've tried it a few
    places.

    James Britt, Jul 1, 2009