[ANN] April Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

James Britt

April Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

When: Monday, April 12, 2010
6:30pm door open. Laptop power and WiFi available.
7:00pm Show time
8:30pm Migrate to Four Peaks Brewery

Topic: Lightnin' Talks

Come for a set of educational, infotainmental,
sure-to-amaze lightning talks

Audience participation strongly encouraged!

Where: Target Training International offices
17785 N. Pacesetter Way
Scottsdale AZ, 85255
http://is.gd/7h7L

101 Freeway to Princess Drive; 2 blocks to Pacesetter
North on Pacesetter to TTI at 17785
Park by the front entrance to the building

**** IMPORTANT ****

Meeting are now held, by default, in the front conference room.
We'll migrate to the back room if there's an overflow crowd.

If you have not been to the meeting before PLEASE view this
satellite image showing the location of the meeting room
entrance: http://rubyaz.org/images/tti_sat_2010.jpg

If you get lost, call James at 480 236 4136

Discussion, food, drink:

Four Peaks Brewery, Scottsdale
Southeast corner of of Frank Lloyd Wright & Hayden
(Around the corner from McDonalds, on Hayden)
http://is.gd/v0wx

See http://www.rubyaz.org for details

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

Thanks,

--

James Britt