Ruby Summer of Code 2010

Kirk Haines

Ruby Summer of Code is still accepting student applications!

Continuing in Google=92s great tradition of encouraging student open
source development, Ruby Central, Engine Yard, and the Rails core team
are teaming up to present the first annual Ruby Summer of Code.

Head over to http://rubysoc.org to get started and follow @rubysoc for news=

Intransition

So, if you have an idea, are a student, and would like to earn some
$$$$ working on it, get yourself over tohttp://rubysoc.orgalready
and submit a student application!

I have an idea for a project that I think some students might very
much enjoy. Where do I post this suggestion?

Thanks.