rubyw.exe not working

Dirk Meijer

------=_Part_3198_12588496.1126471831884

whenever i try to start using rubyw.exe instead of ruby.exe (on win32), i=
=20
get a runtime error, right now, this isn't really a problem because i'm not=
=20
ready to release anything yet, but it's still weird.. does anybody know why=
?
i've tried reinstalling the package.
greetings, Dirk.

------=_Part_3198_12588496.1126471831884--

Lyndon Samson

------=_Part_7378_27221643.1126481372431

=20
whenever i try to start using rubyw.exe instead of ruby.exe (on win32), i
get a runtime error, right now, this isn't really a problem because i'm= =20
not
ready to release anything yet, but it's still weird.. does anybody know= =20
why?
i've tried reinstalling the package.
greetings, Dirk.
=20
More info req. What sort of runtime error?

Is it an O/S error? Is the app exe itself corrupted? Is it a ruby error?

--=20
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com <http://www.rfidnewsupdate.com> Simple,=
=20
fast, news.

------=_Part_7378_27221643.1126481372431--

Austin Ziegler

whenever i try to start using rubyw.exe instead of ruby.exe (on win32), i
get a runtime error, right now, this isn't really a problem because i'm n= ot
ready to release anything yet, but it's still weird.. does anybody know w= hy?
i've tried reinstalling the package.

Make sure that none of what you're trying to do writes to $stdout or
$stderr or reads from $stdin. These do not exist on non-console Win32
programs.

--=20
Austin Ziegler * (e-mail address removed)
* Alternate: (e-mail address removed)

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_12126_24584580.1126494715838

=20
whenever i try to start using rubyw.exe instead of ruby.exe (on win32), i
get a runtime error, right now, this isn't really a problem because i'm= =20
not
ready to release anything yet, but it's still weird.. does anybody know= =20
why?
i've tried reinstalling the package.
greetings, Dirk.

Are you using 182-15 of the one-click installer? I had some problems with a=
=20
couple FXRuby apps in 182-15 using rubyw.exe. I never figured it out but=20
182-14's rubyw.exe did not seem to have the problem.

Curt

------=_Part_4628_19248518.1126502710244
couple FXRuby apps in 182-15 using rubyw.exe. I never figured it out but
182-14's rubyw.exe did not seem to have the problem.

then i guess that's the problem, i'll check it out..

------=_Part_4628_19248518.1126502710244--