run dos command from asp.net

aoextra

I tried the following but of no luck

I did impersonation and elevate user permission but still I wasn't able
to run dos commands from asp.net . I'b been browsing the internet and
mostly what they're saying I already did but still of no luck, is there
anything else I'm missing.
my code is something like this :

Shared Sub RunProcess(ByVal proc As String, ByVal arg As String)
Try
Dim p As New Process
p.EnableRaisingEvents = True
If proc Is Nothing Then proc = ssExec
p.StartInfo = New ProcessStartInfo(proc, arg)
p.StartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = True
p.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = False
p.Start()
catch
end try

End Sub

Also in my web.config I have the following line:
<identity impersonate="true" />

Thanks in advance