Running Perl/CGI scripts in Tomcat server

kath

Hi,

I have problem running my cgi scripts under Apache Tomcat server. I am
using Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 on WinXP. I followed the instruction tips I
found out at

http://www.wellho.net/forum/Perl-Programming/Running-Perl-CGI-scripts-under-Apache-Tomcat.html

http://www.ftponline.com/javapro/2003_03/online/perl_teden_03_18_03/page2.aspx

but still I could not get the scripts running.

I get HTTP status 404 error.

The directory structure I have is (Please ignore the line break)
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps
\examples #
this is folder I created it
\WEB-INF #
this is folder I created it
\cgi
# this is folder I created it
------> script1.cgi
------> script2.cgi

The script runs perfectly on Apache HTTPD server. Can any one tell me
clearly what needs to be done to get my script running.

Thank you,
Regards,
kath

[...]

Well! I got the mistake I was doing. I was keeping the \cgi\*.cgi in
examples\WEB-INF\cgi\*.cgi under webapps folder.

But server was looking under \webpps\ROOT\.. . So I kept the \cgi
\*.cgi under
\webapps\ROOT\

Thanks for the reply Sherm.

Thank you,