Running Python tests

shankha

Hi,
I am following the developers guide in running Python tests. I had few
questions.

1) Say I run the tests and the run got interrupted after few minutes. I
want to start afresh.
Is there a way to get rid of all the test results or intermediate files or
python does the job as and when the test is running.

2) The dev guide says (http://docs.python.org/devguide/)

../python -m test -j3

Can we run the test with -j1 or -j2 or without any options.

Will there be any difference in results.