Safari read/write cookies with javascript?

Sam Wuebben

I am using a standard javascript that I downloaded from
javascriptsource.com to read from and fill in a form using cookies.
The page tests well in every browser except Apple's Safari (from
10.3.2)

Unfortunately, my clients daughter uses Safari so I have to get it to
work with it, even though most of his clients use IE.

What do I need to do to change the code so this will all work in
Safari?

The test pages can be seen at
http://www.mvldesign.com/form_cookie.html

When I run these pages on IE and look in the cookies I can see that
the cookie has been written as expected. Plus the form fills in on the
the form doesn't fill in which is the whole reason for the code.

If there are any other sources of code that I can use with all
browsers including Safari I'd love to hear about them. Or any other
tutorials or ideas.

Thanks

Sam Wuebben

matt neuburg

[...]