Same page in two separate sites display differently.

JJY

Hi.

I have two sites on my computer. I am using a same page in the two sites.
I set my IE to Korean (testing purpose) encoding for testing
internationalization.

When I hit the same page in two separate sites, one shows the foreign
characters in Korean, but the other shows garbage-looking characters.

I am using the exactly the same page.

Thanks.

Bullschmidt

An answer that I can think of would be that the servers have different
default settings or that one site includes a .css file (cascading style
sheet) that doesn't exist on the other.

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com