San Francisco - Bricsnet is hiring 3-4 Java Programmers

GrecoJava

http://www.bricsnet.com/html/careersseniorsoftwareengineer.htm

Senior Software Engineer

Position Description:
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to help us maintain
and enhance our existing products, and to participate in the design
and development of our next generation tools. This position will
involve hands on development in a Java / XML programming environment.

This is a great opportunity to join a talented engineering team during
its growth phase.

Required Skills:

* Successful candidate must demonstrate a solid record delivering
enterprise class business applications using web and J2EE technologies
* In-depth knowledge in J2EE technologies (EJB, JDBC, JSP)
* Experience with JSP, Struts, HTML, JavaScript, Tag libraries
* Strong knowledge of Java design patterns
* Experience with Junit or equivalent Unit Testing mechanisms
* Good written and verbal communication skills

Desired Skills:

* Familiarity with UML terminology and methodology.
* Familiarity with web services technologies (SOAP, WSDL)
* knowledge of XML, XSD

Education/Experience:

* Minimum of 3 years as a Software Engineer developing web based
J2EE applications

Personal requirements:

* Strong execution mentality, self starter, strong team player

Compensation:

DOE

Base Salary and benefits, stock options.

MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.

Please e-mail your resume to: (e-mail address removed) and include your
job title interest in the subject line.