urgent opening- Web Developer with Java- San Francisco, CA- 3monthscontract+extension

prachi

Hi ,
We have an urgent opening with our direct client in San Francisco, CA.
This is a contract for 3months with strong possibility of extension.
We prefer local candidates to CA. Please send resumes to
(e-mail address removed)

Senior Web Developer with Java J2EE

Requirements:
• 7-9 years hands of programming background and 5-7 years of
web development experience.
• Hands on development experience in Java, J2EE, JSP,
Servlets, XMLBeans, HTML, JavaScript, XML, XSL, JDBC, PL/SQL and
Oracle.
• Experience with EJBs, Spring, AXIS, Object Modeling, UML
diagrams, design processes RUP and/or Agile
• Working knowledge of J2EE. Ability to identify various J2EE
artifacts.
• Experience in developing solutions using design patterns is
a big plus.
• Working knowledge of ANT.
• Hands-on experience with BEA WebLogic.
• Experience in SDLC.
• Hands-on experience with XML.
• Experience or understanding of web services, SOAP and WSDL.
• Strong Oracle background.
• Experience in version control (CVS, ClearCase), unit testing
(Junit), performance testing (Mercury LoadRunner) and deployment tools
is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team,
tendency to own deliverables.
• Excellent educational foundation with at least a 4 years
B.S. in Computer Science or related major.