Urgent opening- J2EE developer- Emeryville, CA- 6months to 1yearcontract

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for a Java Developer with our direct client
in Emeryville, CA

This is a contract for 6months to 1year. Please send me your
candidates resume along with their current location.
We are looking for local candidates to California.

Please send the resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Position Overview:
We're looking for a Software Engineer to lead the design, development
and implementation of new server side software and applications for
our services platform.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide leadership in technology and software development processes
• Work on developing prototypes and doing new development as it
relates to various server-side Java technologies and applications
• Work closely with and mentor other engineers in the team
• Work with remote teams (in India) that may also be involved in the
development of the above service
• Knowledge of various architectural, performance, and scalability
issues is a plus

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong background in object oriented design and development
• Significant experience developing server software and distributed,
high performance computing solutions in Java/Linux
• Java programming
• Platform experience in Linux, Web servers (apache) and Application
servers (JBoss)
• JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans
 ESB, SOA, HTTP/XML, SOAP, EJB
• SQL Programming, schema design and JDBC
• 7 years of commercial software development experience, with at least
3 years in scalable, high performance, server infrastructure
• Experience in designing software to be robust, extensible and
maintainable
• Passion for collaborating with talented engineers to create
innovative and new products in a fast paced and challenging
environment
• Passion for learning new technologies, tools, software. Must be a
fast learner
• Proven track record of completing projects on schedule and to
specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability
to influence others
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent, Master's degree
preferred