    Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Julien

    Julien, May 9, 2008

  2. Julien

    Larry Hale Guest

    Would you please provide more info on what you're wanting to
    accomplish?

    As for "Snack module", all I could find was http://www.wanware.com/tsgdocs/snack.html,
    which seems "dead", although the Google cached version at
    http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...+python+snack+module&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
    makes it sound rather UNlike what you're talking about. (Other ref's
    for my Google search of http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=python+snack+module&btnG=Google+Search
    seemed to show the same thing.)

    The short answer is: Huh?/What?/Why? Why not put the picture + sound
    ==> video file. (Sure the image remains static, but there's the
    Soundtrack with it! ;) )

    Cheers,
    -Larry Hale

    Larry Hale, May 12, 2008