saving an image from an image control onto the web server

Milsnips

hi there,

i've got a page with a file control, a preview button and save button.

problem is:

i select the file, click preview, it posts back in request.files, and i put
the fieldname value into an image control.

now, is there any way when i click SAVE, to read the imageURL, and load that
file from my local machine again, then save it using server.mappath onto my
host site?

small code example appreciated,

thanks,
Paul