    this is done locally. the html file is not on a server.
    just want ideas....
    thanks

    Kourosh, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Without a server Cookie with JavaScript is really about it. Fudging with
    the query string very kludgey and error prone

    Jonathan N. Little, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Kourosh

    Kourosh Guest

    alright thanks for the advice :)

    Kourosh, Jun 2, 2006
  4. I have some pages where I saved CB settings in a cookie. The idea was
    to save settings from multiple pages and then create an e-mail listing
    all the selected products.

    Check <http://home.exetel.com.au/phelum/cbtest.htm> if interested.

    Steven Saunderson, Jun 3, 2006