Saving uploading file on another server

rose

Hi

I am working in .net 1.1 and trying to save an uploaded file in a
directory on another server in a folder under another web
application. I am getting different exceptions like Directory not
found, un authorized etc. when I have also set permissions for the
second server from the first server.

Can anyone help me here? I dont want to save the file on the first
server and copy it to another. Can there be just one save to the
second server only?

Thanks in advance.