Saxon 9.0.0.2J from Saxonica overwrite in case asking withdoc-available before

RolfK

Dear ALL,

does anybody have the following experience:
I'm writing files by xslt2.0 xsl:result-document.
The URI I use is for sure unique and I could nail it down to the
following:
When I use the doc-available(myURI) BEFORE xsl:result-document ...

I get this message:
XTDE1490: Cannot write more than one result document to the same URI,
or write to a URI
that has been read:

The point is the second part of the message OR WRITE TO URI THAT HAS
BEEN READ.

Hence , the doc-available does really read it ?!
Actually I need just to know that the file exists.

In case I use the Altova XSLT processor everything is OK.
Is there an issue with SAXON 9 ?

Any help is welcome

Rolf