    client's system? Can i access Norton's API to scan the files?

    Thanks & Regards
    Kausar

    Kausar, Jul 17, 2006

  2. Kausar

    Guest Guest

    In order to virus scan the files on the client you would have to devlop some
    sort of Java aplet or ActiveX control. You best for of defense is to let
    users upload the files into some kind of temporary folder that has no execute
    permision. You could then scan the files there. Always remeber even a
    virused execultable is harmless unless some way is contrived to execute it,
    simply uploading it to your webserver would not surfice.

    Guest, Jul 17, 2006

  3. Kausar

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 3, 2007