Hey guys, need some scanner help.

Code:
System.out.print ("Title: ");
				title = scan.nextLine();
				System.out.print ("Author: ");
				author = scan.nextLine();
				System.out.print ("Pages: ");
				pages = scan.nextInt();
				myLibrary.addBook (title, author, pages);

When I run it, won`t let me enter title:

(Run screen) :

What would you like to do (A=add, B=borrow, C=copy, L=largest check, P=Print libraryQ=quit)? a
Title: Author: Didn`t let me enter the title !

If I change the scan.nextLine(); to scan.next(); it will let me enter but only one token (no more than two words).

Appreciate any help.