Schema parser

Xuejun Li \(SH/RDC\)

Hi,
I am looking for a "schema parser" not a normal XML parser. I need to
analyse the information model contained in the schema. I know that the xsd
subproject of eclipse support this, providing a "Schema Information Model"
API. But it is in Java.
Recently IBM published the latest version of XML for C++. they say it suport
a "PSVI/Schema component model API ", which seems to be a similar thing.
Unfortunately there is nothing in their documentation on this when I
downloaded one copy.
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xml4c
Anyone knows this? Is there any other choice?
Thanks
Li Xuejun

Ira Baxter

Xuejun Li (SH/RDC) said:
I am looking for a "schema parser" not a normal XML parser. I need to
analyse the information model contained in the schema. I know that the xsd
subproject of eclipse support this, providing a "Schema Information Model"
API. But it is in Java.
Recently IBM published the latest version of XML for C++. they say it suport
a "PSVI/Schema component model API ", which seems to be a similar thing.
Unfortunately there is nothing in their documentation on this when I
downloaded one copy.
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xml4c
Anyone knows this? Is there any other choice?
Thanks
Li Xuejun

We offer tools to parse/analyse/transform lots of langagues.
See http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html.
To us, XML is just a language. DMS has an XML front end.
Therefore it parses XML Schemas. What you do with them
after that is literally up to you.