Scrollable Datagrid w/ fixed headers AND sorting?

Stephen P.

Hi folks,

Is it possible to create this? I have seen the tutorials on scrolling
datagrids with CSS and also the modifications that allow you to have
fixed headers. My problem is that my datagrid needs to be sortable,
and if I hide the datagrid headers and create static ones, I will lose
sorting functionality.

Any ideas?