Scrollbar

salonowiec

Why am I getting bottom scroll bar although it makes no job, I mean it
doesn't show any extra fragment of text? It appears at my site with frames,
at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in Mozilla. It shows
when I change the window size so that the vertical scroll bar is
necessary... Thanks for help...

Disco Octopus

salonowiec said:
Why am I getting bottom scroll bar although it makes no job, I mean it
doesn't show any extra fragment of text? It appears at my site with
frames, at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in
Mozilla. It shows when I change the window size so that the vertical
scroll bar is necessary... Thanks for help...

42

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

at the bottom of bottom frame and only in IE, it's not in Mozilla. It
shows when I change the window size so that the vertical scroll bar
is necessary... Thanks for help...

If you would provide a URL to the page in question, I'm sure someone
would have advice. All else is a crapshoot.