SDP Toolkit version 5.2.17.

James Kuyper

<http://newsroom.gsfc.nasa.gov/sdptoolkit/toolkit.html>
5.2.18 has been the current version since 2012-02-06, but MODAPS is only
updating to 5.2.17, which dates back to August, 2010. To retrieve
5.2.17, just follow the directions given in the announcement for 5.2.18,
but when retrieving files using ftp, replace latest_release/ with
previous_release/, and change the version numbers on the file names.
The software comes with installation instructions, but be prepared to
spend a fair amount of time trying to figure out how to follow those
instructions. I'd recommend having the SAs handle the installation, if
you can.

James Kuyper

<http://newsroom.gsfc.nasa.gov/sdptoolkit/toolkit.html>
5.2.18 has been the current version since 2012-02-06, but MODAPS is only
updating to 5.2.17, which dates back to August, 2010. To retrieve
5.2.17, just follow the directions given in the announcement for 5.2.18,
but when retrieving files using ftp, replace latest_release/ with
previous_release/, and change the version numbers on the file names.
The software comes with installation instructions, but be prepared to
spend a fair amount of time trying to figure out how to follow those
instructions. I'd recommend having the SAs handle the installation, if
you can.

My apologies - I was viewing this group when I sent that message, and
accidentally selected an option that caused it to be sent to this group
instead of the intended recipient.