Search by file name

Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am using Tomcat 5.5.15 for my application. The client interface of my application is in Flash and server side in Java and JSP.

I have used the Lucene Search engine for the 'Text search' in my application. This gives the list of the files searched. (Like google). Now I want to enhance it, so that it do the search through file names also. I mean instead of giving ‘Text search’, I will search a document by the name of the file (no a complete name).
Can anyone help?