Searching for the C-Method which is invoked by any (ruby) methodcall

saladin.mundi

hey guys.

I'm searching for days for the C-method(s) which is/are invoked if a =
ruby method call takes place.
Example

class X
def hello()
p "hello"
end
end

ix =3D X.new <- methodcall new
x.hello <- methodcall hello

I found NODE * rb_method_node(VALUE klass, ID id) in eval_method.ci =
which is touched everytime, but it seems for me that this is not the =
right c-method.

thanks for your help

saladin.mundi

*push*
I'm searching for days for the C-method(s) which is/are invoked if a ruby
method call takes place.
Example

class X
def hello()