<secureWebPages> -possible to use different SSL ports?

Guest

I am using the <secureWebPages> feature, part of the Hyper.Web.Security
page to designate pages that should be accessed over SSL.

I have a couple of websites that each get accessed from different ports

Site 1 - Reg. Port - 25001, Secure Port - 26001
Site 2 - Reg. Port - 25002, Secure Port - 26002
etc...

With that in place, I cannot get the pages to load - getting a Cannot
find page or DNS error.

It does, however, work on the regular 443 Port.

Is there a way to get different ports to work with the <secureWebPages>
element, other than 443?

Thanks.