Security application block

Guest

Hi,
I want to use the Security application blcok in my application.

I installed the Enterprise library and read the documentation. but still
it's not very clear to me.

Can anyone suggest few sites where i can see practical examples of the
security block...it's urgent...............

Samy

Hi,
I had a look at the sample appln built using security application
block. MSDN also has hands on labs on each of the application blocks...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...19-236c-4bbb-9aa1-2e7bc562c7f5&displaylang=en
But, can anybody suggest me as to whether 'authorization' using
security aplication block can be extended in such a way that I can
display the content based on the user, rather than allowing page level
authorization. Right now the security appln block shows us how to
assign roles to the users and depending on the role....display a page
or not. I haven't seen in it how to implement the functionality of
displaying different content to different users.
To be clear I have users and accounts to display and I have only one
role. So can I use the appln block and display only the accounts which
the users are assigned to.So User1 will see only Accounts A1, A2 and
User2 will view only Accounts A3, A4 etc...
Can anybody please get back to me? Its very urgent.
Thanks a lot.
Sam.