Security concern to block Win32 API in ASP.NET?

Chapman

Hello,

I have to call the Win32 API such as PostMessage and
CreateNamedPipe through my ASP.NET pages (.aspx) directly,
but all return is no error and not functioned (i.e. No
response on client/receiver side). However it work for
some Win32 API such as GetPrivateProfileString etc., Do
you know what is the reason?

Do .NET framework block the request to other process
generated from anonymous web users?
I have tried to change the ASP.NET user to administrator
(both in IIS and machine.config, <processModel>), but same
problem occurred.

Do anyone have experience on this issue?
How can I solve this issue? (Because I need to integrated
with the old program)

Many Thanks
Chapman