Seeking students for the Summer of Code

Neal Norwitz

There is less than a week left before students must submit a final
application. There are a bunch of ideas up on the wiki:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/

The wiki has instructions for how to submit a proposal. There are
many different areas including: core language features, libraries,
and applications. This is a great opportunity to get real coding
experience. Not to mention the chance to work with a nice and fun
group of people.

The earlier you submit an application, the more feedback you can get
to improve it and increase your liklihood of getting accepted.

Cheers,