Select Email ID based on 'a' selected radio button

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Verner Vaz, Oct 17, 2004.

  1. Verner Vaz

    Verner Vaz Guest

    Select Email ID based on 'a' selected radio button

    Hello there,

    I have a simple form with some fields to be filled in and when submitted
    is emailed to a couple of email ID.

    Now, this form has 10 radio buttons of which only one can be selected at
    any time.

    Requirement:

    1. When ONE of the radio buttons from no1. to no6 (Out of the total 10
    radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
    emailed to recepient

    2. When ONE of the radio buttons from no7. to no10 (Out of the total 10
    radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
    emailed to recepient

    Please can anyone advise on how I can get this done. The website also
    uses some thing like "soupermail" email service.

    Thanks a ton!
    Cheers

    Verner Vaz, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Verner Vaz wrote:

    This is something that should be dealt with in the form handler. Soupermail
    might have that sort of facility, if not you would have to look at
    installing a different form handler (or writing your own). Either way, the
    solution is not client side JavaScript.

    David Dorward, Oct 17, 2004