    about VBScript or ASP please let me know. I'm learning them both right
    now. Thank you very much!
    Renie83

    Renie83, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Renie83

    Joe Z Guest

    Set the action of the form to the name of an asp page to process the form's
    contents.

    On that page, if the type radio button set has one button with value "Max"
    and another with value "Avg" then the form element "type" will contain
    either "Max" or "Avg" depending on which has been clicked by the user.

    So on the asp page called by the form's action command you would use
    request.form("type") to retrieve the value of the radio button set, which in
    your example will be either "Max" or "Avg"

    Then you would use ADO to update the database appropriately.

    Joe Z, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Renie83

    Renie83 Guest

    Thank you so much! That seems so obvious that I almost kicked myself.
    I really appreciate your help!

    Renie83, Jul 8, 2003