SEO, Web Development, Internet Marketing.

visioninfosyslinks

Vision Infosys is a SEO Company India offering Search Engine
Marketing, Internet Marketing and Link Building Services to India
Hyderabad Dubai, US, UK and California

For More Deteails Click at: http://www.vision-infosys.com

Joshua Cranmer

Vision Infosys is a SEO Company India offering Search Engine
Marketing, Internet Marketing and Link Building Services to India
Hyderabad Dubai, US, UK and California

And a bad one at that: it's not in the top 100 results for "Search
engine optimization" on Google.

whatdauno

And a bad one at that: it's not in the top 100 results for "Search
engine optimization" on Google.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're bad at SEO! The results they
have been able to produce for their past clients is more important.

Andrew Thompson

That doesn't necessarily mean they're bad at SEO! The results they
have been able to produce for their past clients is more important.

Do you have shares with this pack of spamming,
multi-posting morons?

Their warped sense of cartography (alone) would
have been enough to convince me to steer clear
of their services. The statements imply that 'Dubai',
an Emirate of the UAE, is somehow 'part of' India,
and that California is *not* part of 'US'.

( And yes, I agree with Joshua that if they are not able
to their own, sorry, pathetic little SEO business into
the 'top 100', even with the whole bunch of spamming
they have done - that is a daming indictment of their
skill and competence. I would not urinate on them, if
they were burning. )

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.physci.org/