    have an example of overriding the default serialization for a Dataset?

    Thanks
    Dave

    Dave Morgereth, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Hi Dave,

    Based on my research and experience, the following Knowledge Base article
    is useful to you. Please refer to it carefully.

    INFO: Roadmap for XML Serialization in the .NET Framework
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314150

    It states that

    "...
    The "Examples of XML Serialization" link gives several code samples that
    demonstrate XML serialization, including the following:

    Serialization of a DataSet
    ..."

    Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
    feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support