Server control development

Sundararajan

Dear Folks,

I am developing a Header server control. as we know the header control
is always going to be at the top of the web page. is there any means to
achieve something like, when i drag and drop the Header server control into
my Web Page,
i. It gets itself aligned to the top
ii. Sets its width to 100%

How can i achieve that. Thanx in advance

Regards,

S.Sundararajan

JV

You could just emit CSS styles:
style="top:0; width:100%;"

Just modify your Style collection before rendering.

Steve Goodyear

Hi Sundararajan,

You can inherrit from a ControlDesigner class and override the
OnBehaviorAttached method:
protected override void OnBehaviorAttached()
{
Behavior.SetStyleAttribute ("width", true, "100%", true);
.... // set positioning etc
base.OnBehaviorAttached ();