Server Error in machine.config assembly *!!!!

David Lozzi

Howdy,

I get the error message as displayed below. I'm using Visual Studio 2003 on
WinXP Pro SP2 workstation. I'll be sitting here happily developing when all
of a sudden blamo this error will occur. This has happened with different
references/dlls in different web projects. And I wasn't even accessing a
page that uses this file. Any ideas how to squelch this? I have to reboot to
get it to work again, and if it wants to work it will, if not, like right
now, it keeps giving me the same error. This time on Interop.DTS instead of
WebChart.

Server Error in '/LOCT' Application.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'WebChart'.

Source Error:

Line 196: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 197: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 198: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 199: </assemblies>
Line 200: </compilation>

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line:
198

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine
why the assembly 'WebChart' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = WebChart
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LOCT
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom,
partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: WebChart
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
Files/loct/7652e232/f0c4f347/WebChart.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
Files/loct/7652e232/f0c4f347/WebChart/WebChart.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL
file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LOCT/bin/WebChart.DLL.
LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom,
partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: WebChart, Version=1.1.1.4, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2032

Thanks

David Lozzi

I've rebooted four times already, and as soon as I build this stupid thing,
BLAMO!!! going to try to recreate the project...

Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
May be Anti-Virus Problem

i'm also having the same problem.
i'm using MCAfee Anti-virus.by disabling this Anti-virus, now my application working fine.
hope this'll helps u.