Server Side Include (SSI) Help -Easy One I Hope

newsgroups

What I'm trying to do is for each page I want to have a dynamic include
that is derived from the current document name.

Example, for a page named foo.shtml I want to derive the following
include statement:

<!--#include virtual="/foodir/foo_incl.htm" -->

So <!--#echo var="DOCUMENT_NAME" --> gives me the filename (foo.shtml)
and what I need to do is take the foo bit and append _incl.htm to give
foo_incl.htm and then use this in an SSI include.

Any help most welcome and appreciated.