Session management in CGI using C

arjun

Hi Everybody,

I want to do some session management in CGI using C language.
Could any one of you please suggest me some location where i can get
some information on this,

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
arjun

Jürgen Exner

arjun said:
I want to do some session management in CGI using C language.

Why do you think a NG about Perl is a good place to ask about CGI or C?
Could any one of you please suggest me some location where i can get
some information on this,

Maybe in a NG that has "CGI" or "C" in its name? (Oh darn it, now I blew it.
_c_omp.lang.perl.mis_c_ has even two _c_s in it)

jue

dR34567r

Why do you think a NG about Perl is a good place to ask about CGI or C?
Maybe in a NG that has "CGI" or "C" in its name? (Oh darn it, now I blew it.
_c_omp.lang.perl.mis_c_ has even two _c_s in it)

You're an asshole.

cordially, as always,

rm

Jürgen Exner

J?rgen Exner said:
arjun said:
I want to do some session management in CGI using C language.
[...]
Maybe in a NG that has "CGI" or "C" in its name? (Oh darn it, now I
blew it. _c_omp.lang.perl.mis_c_ has even two _c_s in it)

You're an asshole.
cordially, as always,

Dear dR34567r

Given your long and successfull posting history and support for CLPM (see
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=comp.lang.perl.misc&[email protected]
for details) I consider your comment to be a high compliment.
Thank you very much, truly appreciated.

jue