Sessions re-set to logon page

Paul W

Hi - I have a relatively simple asp.net app. If the browser session is left
idle for a while (10+ minutes) when I next do something in the browser that
should move me to another page (either in the same window or in a pop-up)
the page that appears is my logon page!

This happens even when I run it on my development pc - so its not the
hosting company re-setting it. This application has sessions DISabled -so
they shouldn't be timing-out. I am using Forms authentication, but I don't
think this should cause this behavior. Can someone shed any light on this?
Thanks,

Paul.

<authentication mode="Forms" >

<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx"

name = "Tenni" path="/"

protection="Validation" timeout="60">

</forms>

</authentication>

Paul W

No - I've seen that doing that will cause this effect. But the reset also
happens when I have NOT done this.

Paul.