Set date format in gridview edit mode

Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Below are the lines used to set one of the columns in my gridview. The column width in gridview mode is 85px wide with the date (Not datetime) format. In edit mode the width is set to 75px but the date is in datetime format. Please let me know how to format the edit mode to date format. Below is one of my columns:

<asp:BoundField DataField="OrdDt" DataFormatString="{0:d MMM yyyy }"
HeaderText="OrdDt" SortExpression="OrdDt">
<HeaderStyle Width="85px"></HeaderStyle>
<ControlStyle Width="75px" />

Thanks

Ad