setsockopt in windows

asit

In my code I have to convert the following UNIX code to its winsock
equivalent code...

if(setsockopt(sockfd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, &yes, sizeof(int)) ==
-1)
{
perror("setsockopt error");
}

In the above code perror is not an issue. But how to fix setsockopt()
function !!!!!

Ian Collins

asit said:
In my code I have to convert the following UNIX code to its winsock
equivalent code...

if(setsockopt(sockfd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, &yes, sizeof(int)) ==
-1)
{
perror("setsockopt error");
}

In the above code perror is not an issue. But how to fix setsockopt()
function !!!!!

Have you tried searching for "setsockopt winsock"?

Failing that, a windows programming group would be a good place to ask.

Antoninus Twink

CBFalconer wrote: [the usual]
Didn't I say that (in a more friendly manner) over 12 hours ago?

Since when did that ever stop CBF making a nuisance of himself?

CBFalconer

Ian said:
Didn't I say that (in a more friendly manner) over 12 hours ago?

Yes, but not on my screen before I read and answered. Besides,
your answer left topicality somewhat in doubt (IMO).

Ian Collins

CBFalconer said:
Yes, but not on my screen before I read and answered. Besides,
your answer left topicality somewhat in doubt (IMO).
You could save your self a lot of time by reading ahead before replying.
A threading newsreader would also help.