    doesnt compile and wont run.
    error CS0101: The namespace 'Resources' already contains a definition for
    'Resource'

    Abubakar, Apr 21, 2009

  2. I would guess a custom localization provider is the best option here. The
    other would be a third party localization framework, but I am not sure if
    there is one.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 21, 2009

  3. Abubakar

    Abubakar Guest

    Hi,

    thanks for the answer and sorry I could not complete the post and
    accidentally hit some key combination that submitted it!

    So please give some pointers on the custom localization.

    thanks.

    Abubakar, Apr 21, 2009