    How can I (programattically) set a Detailview control into Insert mode and
    set data to default values?

    Nirmal

    Nirmal Singh, Nov 29, 2007

  2. Did you figure it out yet? I'm not quite sure how to iterate the BoundFields, course the Insert Mode was pretty easy as its an out of the box Property for the control... Sure wish I could figure how to do this so that everyone will spell the default city the same and the default zipcode the same oh and yeah the user who entered the data in the first place can be set to page.user.identity.name that would be nice along with system.time....etc make it a nice control right?
    Please write me back if you figured it out?

    Thanks,

    Rick

    Richard Humphrey, Oct 13, 2010