Shared Assemblies

Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Dear All,
Shared Assemblies will be located in C:\WINNT\ASSEMBLY folder.
My question is :Suppose we are taking an assembly from GAC to an application, How will the CLR identifies whether the assembly is Shared or Private.
also While compiling the application, which path will be checked first by CLR(APPLICATION FOLDER OR SYSTEM PATH).

Please give me some solutions for this.
Thanks & Regards,
Thiyagarajan.N

Ad