Sharing GIFs (assets) Amongst Multiple Apps

RC

I wrote a Web app and someone else now wants a copy of it (and run it on the
same server)... and eventually others may want copies as well. Rather than
copying all of the gif/assets to each app's folder structure I was wondering
what I can to to enable all copies of the application on the server to share
the same assets folder.

thanks

mortb

Create the same virtual directory in every IIS application on the server
pointing to the same folder.

cheers,
mortb